In 1990 Barbara set up her practice — Holistic Balance, after a name change to The Wellbeing and Longevity Centre, she continues to practice establishing her fine reputation, attracting patients not only from Melbourne but from all over Australia and even overseas patients regularly call in to see her when arriving back in Australia.
Barbara’s practice is now supported by a staff of qualified professionals, all specialists in their own fields.
G.Barbara Puszko was born in Szczecin, Poland. She has over 30 years experience in the health industry, and had many articles published internationally in her product developments in the area of Gastroenterology.
- Director, PSK Connectors Pty Ltd Melbourne Australia
- B.A. Health Sciences and Complimentary Medicine, Charles Sturt University 2000
- Diploma Naturopathy, Health School Australia 1997
- Diploma Nursing, Paramedical College 1972
- Development and Patent of New Endoscopy Cleaning System
- Establishing Natural Medicine Clinic Specifying in Gastroenterology
- Member of International Gastroenterology Nurses and Endoscopy Associates
- Member of Gastroenterology Association Australia
- Member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society ATMS
- Naturopathic Diploma — Australian Traditional Medicine Society ATMS
- Certificate in Management of Nursing Assessment – Monash University Melbourne
- Certificate in Nursing in Gastro Enterology ( Endoscopy ) in Poland & Germany
- On migrating to Australia nursing experience at:
- The Alfred Hospital Melbourne
- St.Vincents Hospital Melbourne
- Women’s Hospital Melbourne
- Frankston Hospital
- Deputy Director of Nursing, Peninsula Private Hospital, Frankston